Project Planner – MS Project , Agile, Waterfall
|Job Title:||Project Planner – MS Project , Agile, Waterfall|
|Salary:||£40 per hour umbrella - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Sept 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2017 12:34|
Experience in MS Project is essential and you will be expected to spend time developing a generic template that conforms with our lifecycle and providing knowledge transfer and up skilling staff.
• Facilitating Planning workshops
• Experience of managing project plans, tracking and report progress using MS Project
• Experience in performing schedule risk and impact analysis with a detailed understanding of critical path analysis/ network flow, schedule integrity, dependency and constraint management
• Understanding of planning for technically complex large-scale IT projects and programmes
• Must have detailed understanding of standard project management principles and techniques (e.g. APM, MSP, Prince2, PMI).
• Experience of applying Risk Management methods and principles
• Provide coaching to the project teams to enable them to work more effectively and with minimum direct planner support, hence improving overall planning maturity
• Ability to make informed decisions using Management Information (MI)
• Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Project Delivery Please note this is not a Project Management role, and previous experience of developing multiple plans across a large complex portfolio is essential.
IR35 Scope: IN SCOPE
CV Submission Deadline: Monday 14th August at 5:00pm
Security Clearance Level Required: SC Clearance – Please note IPO will bring the candidate on site with a Disclosure Scotland and will apply for their Clearance whilst on site. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's