Project Network Technical Consultant (Security)
|Job Title:||Project Network Technical Consultant (Security)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 12% bonus, training & excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 10:08|
£45-55KB + 12% bonus + Technical Training University+ excellent benefits
As an experienced Technical Network Engineer / Consultant (working at or certified to CCNP security level) you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom have been cited as one of the top companies to work for globally for the last 4 years !!!
In this Technical Network Engineer / Consultant role you will be working amongst strong technical network engineer teams providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCNP accredited or an experience equivalent Technical Engineer / Consultant with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing an integral part in designing, developing and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments.
Your technical skills need to include:
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Cisco ASA, FirePower, WSA, ACS, ISE, Cisco Umbrella
- ForeScout NAC
- Practical knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, MPLS etc
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NXOS
- Practical experience with Bluecoat, Tufin & Fortinet security hardware / software products
- Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Cisco Senior Technical Consultant they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's