Project Manager – Policing, Digital Media
|Job Title:||Project Manager – Policing, Digital Media|
|Salary:||£500 Per Day - Umbrella - Inside IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov/Dec 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 17:49|
TRACK RECORD IN BUSINESS CHANGE
EXCELLENT STAKEHOLDER SKILLS
PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT IN SENIOR ROLE LAST 3-5 YEARS
Previous experience working for the Home Office / Policing / Crime Agencies etc
Complex Business Change
Digital Media / Digital Operations
• Ensure the project is managed within the approved governance and in-line with the protocols set out by the Portfolio & Programme Management Offices, to ensure timely decision making.
• Ensure that appropriate level and mix of resources to enable project delivery are identified and managed. Manage relevant budgets and assets deployed on behalf of the Project Executive / Programme Manager, including preparation and assessment of business cases within the protocols set out by the Portfolio & Programme Management Offices.
• Ensure that benefits management is an integral part of the delivery and work with the Benefits Management & Business Change Manager (and their team) to ensure that benefits are identified, planned and measured and that there is a clear understanding of impact on the business, ensuring that the business impact is properly managed.
• Ensure that there is a clear understanding of impact on the business area. Work in conjunction with the Programme Manager and other stakeholders to ensure business impact is properly managed.
• Develop and manage a plan to identify, engage with, inform and influence stakeholders to ensure their commitment to successful delivery of the project.
• Monitor overall progress of product delivery and project plan, ensuring that interdependencies within the same and other projects/programmes are proactively identified and managed and report progress and exceptions to the Project Board and other senior management groups via the PMO.
• Implement a structured Risk and Issues Management Approach within the protocols set out by the Portfolio & Programme Management Offices. Monitoring, managing and escalating these as required through the necessary governance forums.
• Ensure the delivery of new capability (products, services, policy, processes etc) from the project team is to time, cost and quality in accordance with the project plan. Take appropriate action where necessary to ensure activities are kept on track.
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £500 Umbrella per day
•Contract Length: 6 months (option for extension)
•Clearance Level Required: SC
•Additional Info: Inside Scope IR35 GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's