Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rates|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 17:12|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a Service Delivery Manager for a large IT solutions provider based in London/South East. The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will manage the performance of all end-to-end services against the contracted service levels to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
This is an urgent requirement, and therefore we are asking that suitable candidates are available to start within 2 weeks.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and other contractual obligations that are deemed necessary to the client.
- Establish excellent working relationships with client representatives and support a strategic development approach to client engagement and operational delivery.
- Advise on the management of the delivery of the service by establishing the relationship with the client, agreeing to the points of interaction and escalation, managing the services budget and ensuring the continuous delivery of the service according to the SLA.
- Ensure that a culture of service management excellence is developed and maintained by the delivery team.
- Facilitate the delivery of the service by establishing the ‘Single Point of Contact’ interface with the client and Services organisation and implementing and participating in remedial and collaborative activities to ensure the continuous delivery of the service according to the contractual commitments and expectations set.
- Identify risks to delivery and drive the implementation of the appropriate solution to reduce the likelihood of escalations and/or delivery impact to the client.
- Assist the Sales organisation to identify opportunities to up sell services and to track other opportunities that may emerge.
- Take ownership of and drive the resolution process and act as the point of escalation for the client in certain circumstances.
- Build effective working relationships with senior internal stakeholders involved in the account or portfolio of accounts.
- Attend business reviews and client meetings as an ambassador of the clients Services business
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.