Up to £65,000 basic + bonus + benefits
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join a Midlands based Business and Technology Transformation Company as part of a rapidly growing team.
This family feel business is all about people, and will work closely with the successful candidate to develop their career and experience by working alongside a very tight knit team.
You will be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of programmes within a variety of public and private sector clients as well as developing and maintaining the programme environment to support each individual project within it.
- Planning and designing the programme
- Proactively monitor progress of programmes, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Defining the programme's governance arrangements
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
- Managing the programme's budget on behalf of the SRO, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality and in accordance with the programme plan governance arrangements
- Managing communications with all stakeholders
- Managing third party contributions to the programme
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the SRO or programme director if this role is also defined
Full details available on application. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.