Product & Market SME (Energy, SMETS2)
|Job Title:||Product & Market SME (Energy, SMETS2)|
|Salary:||Market Day Rate|
|Start Date:||March 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2017 15:44|
Leading services client requires a Market / Product Development Manager on a contract basis in Solihull who will primarily be responsible for supporting our client in developing and delivering a product road map for Smart Metering and associated opportunities.
We need someone with Energy industry experience who would have enough of an understanding what Energy companies might be interested in and what industry developments are coming up in order to do the research on potential products within the market. You wouldn’t necessarily need to be a sales person, just someone who would has commercial and market experience who can research and then take the ideas to customers and stakeholders within the business.
Smarting Metering experience a bonus but not essential if you have experience in the above.
The Product / Market Development Manager will closely monitor the market (Technology, Services, Regulation) and work directly with Business Development to identify and develop new services to support existing and future customers.
The successful candidate will;
- Create product / service roadmap based on market insights, customer requirements, industry developments and strategies
- Work with subject matter experts to develop associated systems, processes and changes t operating model
- Smart Metering experience is essential, particularly around SMETS2
- Facilitate multi Workstream Subject Matter Experts to design full solutions
- Develop business cases for Management Team / Board
- Launch products / services into the market – Develop marketing collateral and training material as required
- Work with customer and prospects to understand current and future strategies and needs
- Bring extensive industry knowledge and know how to our client
Please submit your application for an immediate response - our client can interview and hire ASAP!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's