Technical Problem Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Problem Analyst|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-11-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2020 10:22|
Are you tenacious?
Are you a self-starter?
Do you thrive in solving and resolving problems?
If you answer yes to the above questions then, GSA Techsource is recruiting for your next career move! We are currently recruiting for a Problem Analyst for a global business based in Burton on Trent. This role will be temporarily working remotely, but you will be required to be based in commuting distance to the office. The Problem Analyst will focus on the product quality concerns with the sole objective of reducing operational burden and cost & improving product stability & availability through the provision of controlled fix procedures. This role will be working closely with a variety of teams across the business.
- Managing escalated incidents through the 4 phases of Problem Management
- Investigation/Identifying Root Causes
- Internal and external data and trend analysis
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships, including suppliers, customers and support groups as well as acting as product support champion.
- Assist incident support teams on live incidents
- Strong IT general knowledge
- Ability to lead problem investigations and communicate the problem to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work as an individual, and as a part of a team
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Naturally tenacious and inquisitive
- Familiarity with Linux, SSH and shell command line
- Familiarity with network technologies (DNS, DHCP and/or TCP/IP)
- Familiarity with database systems and SQL
- Experience in Programming (Perl, Java, C/C++)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's