PMO Manager (Permanent)
|Job Title:||PMO Manager (Permanent)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vi-Linh Ha|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2016 09:36|
- Implementation of governance standards across the portfolio to include tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables
- Define and manage the project management processes, standards and governance and ensure the adoption of project lifecycle governance and deliverables;
- Implement and manage the change control process across all projects and portfolios
- Work with the Programme team to design and develop IT Project Standards and guidelines
- Co-ordination of review and sign-off of Project and programme deliverables
- Ensuring project plans are created and maintained and the tracking of deliverables and milestones against time, cost, quality and resource utilisation
- Risk and issue coordination across programmes and projects
- Support Post Project Reviews and Quality Reviews,
- Providing regular project status updates,
- Deliver and manage programme level risks and issues logs
- Deliver and manage a repository of project templates to support Programme and Project Management and evolve these processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Define and maintain the programme plan using input from project and board level meetings and workshops and prepare material for monthly review
- Create and distribute monthly portfolio reporting
- Manage the ROI claims for project Business Cases in terms of goals, scope, deliverables, timescales , costs, plans, resource requirements, dependencies and milestones
- Co-ordinating quality activities to meet quality objectives. Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
- Managing post implementation reviews, helping identify lessons learned and ensuring these learning’s are fed back into future programmes.
- Degree level educated (or equivalent/ graduate calibre), with a minimum of four years’ programme management/project management experience.
- PMI / Prince II qualified (or equivalent). With experience of project management best practice, planning, risk & issue management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management/engagement skills – In addition to time management, organisational and planning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Word & Excel, with SharePoint skills being highly desirable
If you are currently looking for new opportunities and would like to discuss this in more detail or update me on your current work situation, please apply for the role with your details and I will be in touch to discuss. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's