GSA Techsource is looking for a performance test engineer to place into a large central government agency; the successful candidate will be responsible for the testing of products which make up their citizen services. There will also be a responsibility to stabilise any products you test, and be in a position to affect change within those products, transforming business requirements into test. In this role the candidate must take a risk based approach, ensuring the depth of testing is appropriate and that the system is robust, resilient and stable. They need a committed individual who can communicate well to their peers, coaching and mentoring them to a suitable level. Administrative ability is a requirement as the candidate must provide comprehensive documentation that will be used in the wider business and therefore must be easily digestible.
- Identify test process optimisation opportunities and contribute to process optimisation.
- Experience of utilising and implementing test engineering best practices and tools including HPW, UFT 12.5, Selenium, Jenkins.
- Experience of continuous integration – methodology and tools (ie GIT). Familiar with agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of Performance Test tools including HPE Loadrunner, JMeter.
- Awareness of security test tools including Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, Nessus/Tenable.
- Awareness of accessibility standards.
- Exposure to working within multiple delivery methods, agile, waterfall, iterative.
- Experience of testing software within a micro-service architecture.
- Experience of testing public facing and internal REST APIs.
- Experience of behaviour driven development tools.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.