GSA Techsource is looking for a penetration tester to work for a vital central government agency. This role requires a candidate who can follow agreed upon test principles to ensure that any products are fit for their purpose, with a commitment to continuous development within the company. The candidate must be a knowledgeable individual who subscribes heavily to technical evolution and will help implement emerging technologies, as well as being experienced with all current relevant technologies. As the candidate will be working within a team of testers strong communication skills are a must.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with a wide range of classic technologies including but not limited to *nix, line of business applications and Windows, there must also be knowledge of modern digital services
- Demonstrable experience with common security tools such as Nmap, Kali Linux, Metasploit and Nessus
- Experience combining multiple types of attack (physical, process etc) to achieve a target
- Relevant penetration testing skills, such as social engineering, web application penetration testing, open source intelligence analysis and infrastructure penetration testing
- Good communication skills with the ability to present findings to stakeholders effectively
- Research and development experience is desirable
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.