Oracle DBA (SQL, Unix/Linux, OCA, MCDBA)
|Job Title:||Oracle DBA (SQL, Unix/Linux, OCA, MCDBA)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Tailored benefits package|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2018 11:50|
Imp seeking to speak to an Oracle DBA with MS SQL Server knowledge who will be able to assist with the maintenance and support of their Oracle databases at the hosted data centre and on-premise MS SQL Server databases, used by many blue chip organisations.
You’ll be performing the role of a coach or mentor for senior managers of the organization to assist them in fulfilling their role as change sponsors and so will be familiar with engaging stakeholders at all levels. As well as this you will be assisting with the ongoing roll-out of new database versions, technologies and documentation associated with the MS SQL Server release road-map.
Knowledge of some or all of:
- Windows Server environments
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Oracle Databases (DBA)
- SQL Server Databases (DBA)
- Unix/Linux shell commands
- Jasper Reporting Software
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle 12C working knowledge
- Evaluation and design of Windows server specification
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Pension, Life Assurance and Private Health care as standard
- 22 days annual leave, plus 3 days for Christmas Shutdown
- Flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs
To be considered for this role then please submit your application no later than Monday 5th February 2018 at 17:30 pm.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's