NHS Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||NHS Senior Financial Accountant|
|Location:||South East London|
|Salary:||£200 - £215 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Bailey|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2016 11:52|
£200 to £215 per day for an initial 3 month period.
- Management and performance of the Trust’s treasury and cashiering function.
- Ensuring the policies and procedures relating to patients’ money and petty cash are treasury are followed throughout the Trust.
- Responsible for cashflow forecasting and reporting and reporting on petty cash and patients monies.
- Providing advice to managers, budget holders and other staff across the Trust on the above areas. Communicating complex and potentially contentious financial information in a clear, consise and persuasive way.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Trust’s statutory charitable fund accounts and returns and completing these within the financial timescales set by the Charity Commission.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness and integrity of financial systems and processes relating to Treasury, patients monies, petty cash and charitable funds.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly VAT return and other financial returns, ensuring Trust compliance with VAT and other legislation, interpreting legislation where necessary
- Work on own initiative within professional guidelines to achieve agreed objectives.
- Take a proactive approach to developing skills and experience.
- Deputises for the Head of Financial Accounts.
For an informal discussion please call Chris Bailey at GSA Techsource GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's