|Job Title:||New Business Sales Account Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Double OTE|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||1 day ago|
New Business Sales Account Manager
GSA Techsource is recruiting a New Business Account Manager for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. This role will entail locating and making contact with new accounts in order to sell the services and solutions of this multinational company, this is following on from the company’s successful implementation of 24/7 managed services. There is a great opportunity to progress forward within this role, the company want any new Account Manager to grow with the company and feel that this position is an excellent place to build a foundation. Any successful candidate must be able to contribute to the very reasonable monthly targets, being organised and setting an agenda for each meeting on how company goals will be met. The candidate will be an ambassador for the company, and must be comfortable being client facing.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- A track record of winning new business within previous roles.
- A track record of maintaining good client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience networking and identifying opportunities.
- Experience selling Skype for Business and Riverbed technologies is desirable.
- Previous experience with Cisco products.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, including building rapport with your team.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
This is a great opportunity for any candidate who wants to work within a large multinational company who offer great benefits, such as additional holiday if no sick days are taken & for voluntary work, and extra half a day holiday on your birthday.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.