GSA Techsource is recruiting a Network Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. The role is perfect for any candidate with technical expertise in ACI, APIC (Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller) and a specialisation in DC. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience operating within multiple environments (office, manufacturing etc.), having solved similar problems that you may face in this role. This role will be office based, working predominantly on client site, but there are opportunities to work remotely.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of workstreams (SEC, Storage/Compute one).
- Raising any changes that are required, including the deployment of new technologies.
- Support project managers and planners when required.
- Accredited to at least CCNP level or above.
- Expertise in design and deployment (within multiple environments).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.