£35-42KB + 10% bonus + Training University + Excellent Benefits
If you are an experienced Cisco Technical Network Engineer / Consultant (working at or certified to CCNP) and want to join a global technology company that has been recognised and cited as one of the top companies to work for globally and want a ‘real’ career path this is a great opportunity !!
You will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom are delivering innovative solutions to their clients both locally and globally using the latest technologies .... lots of examples to offer ...... and have significant growth plans.
In this Consulting Network Engineer role you will be part of a highly technical team providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to Clients.
We are looking for a Cisco CCNP accredited or an experience equivalent Network Engineer with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing a proactive part in and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments. With lots of opportunities to progress your technical skills and career as you want !
Your technical skills need to include:
- CCNP or Equivalent
- demonstrable experience within a project implementation & support environment
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OS
- Competency in Cisco and/or Aruba based Wireless solutions:
- Security features such as ISE, 802.1x.
- 802.11 standards and wireless best practices
- Physical wireless placement planning and Ekahau site survey
- Configure, maintain and upgrade Cisco Prime versions 2.0 through 3.1
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting:
- Routing, Switching, Wireless, QoS, Multicast, BGP
As a Cisco Network Engineer they are a multi vendor environment and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.