Media Recording Expert - Verint / SME / Remote
|Job Title:||Media Recording Expert - Verint / SME / Remote|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 17:03|
In this role you will be a member of the Global Media Recording Team delivering the Verint Media Recording suite of products as part of its technology evergreening programme.
This is a Subject Matter Expert role within the clients Telecommunications function and supports the Global Lead of Media Recording team to deliver the overall goals of this department.
Specific responsibility to provide Verint Media Recording technology process and build consultancy; to feed into the management of Media Recording evergreening initiatives. Telephony / Recording systems experience is required.
The resource is required to support the delivery of technology business globally to continue their upgrade of Verint Media Recording, Speech Analytics, Screen Recording for the Contact Centre, Branch and Back Office environments.
- Provide Verint Media Recording consultancy and oversight for ever-greening initiatives from a design sign off stage.
- Contribute to the planning, delivery oversight, reporting and MI for all Global Recording delivery projects born out of country gap assessments and specific local requirements.
- Provide technical consultancy for operational Media Recording operational scenarios.
- Promote the latest global Verint Media Recording innovation and transformation initiatives.
- Validate and test that all Global Media Recording technology and process rollouts meet the required security objectives for the region.
- Ensure that clear roadmap’s, plans and mitigation plan exists for all gaps that exist in the Media Recording controls.
- Work with relevant global capabilities teams to ensure appropriate prioritisation and escalate any operational or technical challenges to Global delivery.
- Participate in the community of Media Recording globally and Globally to ensure Global consistency, best practices etc. for Media Recording and Risk management.
- Ensuring adherence to global standard methodology, SLA’s, quality, templates and tools, but also showing flexibility and support within these boundaries.
- Help business stakeholders achieve delivery and support objectives.
- Develop the Media Recording awareness, engaging with colleagues across the functions and businesses departments to deliver sustainable Media Recording solutions. Leads and facilitates change through effective communication, preparation and implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant internal instructions (Functional Instruction Manuals (FIMs), Group Standard Manuals (GSMs), circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group’s standards of ethical behaviour.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to maximise Media Recording to improve business operations.
- Endorsing and easing the adoption of efficient processes for the country. Adopt and roll-out global tools and processes when available. Understand the global Media Recording expectations and drivers, to align frameworks. Engage with global teams to perform global tasks.
- Managing local risk and control framework. Track and remediate any issue, finding or recommendation.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent and/or experience in technology governance and operational processes, preferably in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider.
- Background in Call Centre Telephony Recording Infrastructures (Verint, CISCO, Genesys), browser and network technologies an advantage.
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Promoted and led best practice in risk and compliance management in a similar organisation.
This role is inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.