Major Incident Manager / Escalation Manager
|Job Title:||Major Incident Manager / Escalation Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Fantastic Benefits & Training|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 14:48|
Escalations, Action Plan, Problems, Investigate, Implementation, Remedies, incident prioritisation, major incidents, Service Desk, stakeholder engagement, Support
Do you work well under pressure and enjoy investigating problems? As the Major Incident Manager you will act as a single point of contact for the critical escalations including all related communication. You will be accountable for agreeing and allocating an appropriate incident prioritisation code upon receipt of major incidents. You will understand and assess how the issue affects the client and identify the required actions to be taken
This company has also been cited as one of the top companies to work for globally for the last 4 years running – with a real emphasis on personal and career development !!
Stakeholder management is key to this role; you will be identifying, applying and testing potential resolutions to incidents, and collaborating with a variety of support individuals, including users and vendors to ensure the necessary recovery actions are taken and an excellent service delivered to the customer.
- Implement stakeholder engagement including handling of complaints; problems and issues; managing resolutions; corrective actions and lessons learned; collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Use feedback from clients and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Help develop and enhance client and stakeholder relationships.
- MIM Managers conduct reviews and close escalations after the closure criteria have been met.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- The role acts as a single point of contact for the critical escalations including all related communication.
- Conduct reviews and close escalations after the closure criteria has been met. Identify and document escalation trends, conduct post escalation reviews and collaborate with the engineering teams on product defects and escalation trends.
- Regular status updates for all escalated service requests and evaluate escalation performance metrics.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong stakeholder management
- Service Desk Background
- Major Incident Experience
- Work well under pressure
They are a multi vendor technical and solutions company and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working with global clients on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's