GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Junior Transition Manager for a Global Managed Services Business, this role is integral in transitioning clients over to the business whether this is a single IT service component or a full IT outsource to the businesses environment.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in:
- Relationship Management - this will involve travelling to client site/s once or twice a month. The team cover the UK and some of Ireland as well as engaging with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Project Management - you will be required to lead and run project plans, as well as change management, risk management and understanding the full ITIL process
- Problem and Incident Management - Identifying any risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business.
- Change Management - documenting change requests and developing implementation plans.
- Pre-sales - You may be required with work with the service architect to understand and develop the clients requirements and to plan and design required transition process.
- Resource Management - Understand and identify resource requirements, and agree resource use with the relevant people.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience with leading and running project plans
- Basic Problem and Incident Management skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.