Junior Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£8 - £9 per hour, Benefits: £8.80 per hour through an umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2015 11:39|
I am currently recruiting for a Junior IT Support analyst for my client based in Oxford. This is for an initial 3 month contract with a strong chance of extension beyond this point.
We are looking for candidates with an passion for IT and looking to kick start there career in IT. As well as:
- Basic software and hardware knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Provide 1st line telephone support as well as being the primary point of contact for all customers and users for IT and communication issues.
- Monitor the IT Service Desk mailbox on a regular basis and respond to queries appropriately in a timely and efficient manner delivering a high level of customer service.
- Handing issues with PCs, mobile devices and tablets.
For this role we are paying £8.80 per hour through an umbrella or limited company with an initial contract of 3 months with a strong chance of extension. For more information please call Lori Broadhurst on 01543-622386 or sending your latest CV to email@example.com GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's