Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, exc training, travel allowances, bens|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 11:21|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator / Trainee Project Manager with 1-2 years project experience to join a rapidly growing Business Consultancy Company offering a great pathway to a career in project management, Project Manager, Programme Manager etc.
In this diverse role you will support and assist multiple Project Managers with various tasks including tracking project deliverables, managing diaries, documenting meetings and other administrative support in this client facing role.
The role will involve 80% working on client sites in this dynamic environment and internal company development with lots of company support for you from both the Project Managers that you are working with and the business itself. The clients are predominantly based in the West Midlands.
This is a great pathway in your career direction within project management.
- Provide support to multiple Project Managers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project delivery and chasing up actions when required on larger projects
- Lead and direct small projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure successful delivery
- Plan, coordinate and monitor project tasks of own and wider aligned projects
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment whereby you will also be the face/representative of the business to the clients as part of the project delivery teams
- A team player with the ability to work closely with clients and colleagues to deliver results
- Quick to develop new skills and adapt to changes in situation
- Good IT and numeracy skills, a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with project documentation and project management principles
- Experience working with RAID logs, project plans and reporting
- A recognised project management qualification e.g. Prince2 Foundation
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's