GSA Techsource is recruiting a Junior BI Developer for an exciting opportunity at one of the leading Tech Consultancies in the UK. The client in question is rapidly growing, and has been included in the ‘Times Top 25 Small Companies to Work For’ for the past eight years, which is a testament to the culture and perks that are present. The successful candidate must have very strong academic pedigree and between 3-5 years commercial experience within the field, having previously worked at a large consultancy.
- Working as part of a team, communicating effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrable experience using BI, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik and R.
- Demonstrable experience using SQL.
- Hitting deadlines and working to high standards.
- Championing new and emerging technologies, with a commitment to the cutting-edge.
- Ability to work in a consultative manner with clients and advise when appropriate.
The office has a built-in cinema/theatre and on-site chefs, as their desire is to create a hard working environment that rewards diligence and initiative. You will be working alongside some of the most talented developers on the market; this will provide a great opportunity to any candidate that wants to develop their skills.
The role has a competitive salary and is based in London.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.