Jr/Mid level DevOps Engineer - Linux / Scripting
|Job Title:||Jr/Mid level DevOps Engineer - Linux / Scripting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 11:36|
Experience working within the games industry is desirable but not essential, but an interest and passion for gaming is required. You must have a minimum of one year experience in a DevOps role, and a strong academic background is preferred with a degree in computing, mathematics, science or similar (equivalent industry experience is also accepted). You must be able to legally work in the UK as this is a full-time in-house position.
For this role you will need excellent Linux server administration (Debian familiarity desirable) including:
- Strong ability in scripting (Bash/Perl/Python/PHP desirable).
- Good understanding of network protocols (including SSL), firewalls and routing.
- Experience with NGINX, PHP-FPM, Mysql/MariaDB and Java (Memcache, Redis, Beanstalk, Elastic also desirable).
- Experience with deploying and configuring PHP and Java applications in multiple running environments.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies (such as Xen, VirtualBox, Vagrant).
- Experience with configuration management and remote execution software (such as Salt, Chef, Puppet et al.)
- Experience with cloud technologies and infrastructure (AWS desirable).
- Experience with version control (Git and Perforce desirable).
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
They also offer a number of benefits including Pension, Cycle Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Introduction Bonuses, Discounts, Freebies and Relocation packages.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's