Jira-Confluence Project Manager
|Job Title:||Jira-Confluence Project Manager|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2018 14:07|
- In depth Jira and Confluence experience.
- Use of plugins.
- Working to deadlines and at a fast pace.
- Optimising Jira/Confluence performance.
- Creating resilient Atlassian installations in AWS with recovery solutions.
- Designing an administration function fit for regular requests, designing customised Jira work-flows for projects.
- Conducting a review on security groups.
- Upgrading communication affecting end users.
Demonstrable experience working in Agile environments is desirable but not essential. The rate range for this role is £550 - £600. This contract is expected to run for twelve months.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
M365 Implementation Project Manager ( contract)
£450 - £500 per day, Benefits: flexible remote working available
Technical Project Support
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
£400 - £470 per day
Technical Product Owner
£50000 - £60000 per annum