Java Developer - AWS / Docker / Microservices
|Job Title:||Java Developer - AWS / Docker / Microservices|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 15:22|
GSA Techsource is looking for a Java Developer, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding skills who must be ready to quickly get to work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
Experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures
- Experience using AWS/Azure
- Expertise in a continuous deployment environment
- Experience using best practice TDD and BDD tooling
- Experience using Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience implementing APIs for both internal and external use
- Experience working within the context of a large project
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- MongoDB knowledge is desirable but no essential
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.