90 – 100K package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Solutions Specialist / Architect to join a large global IT Professional Services / Consultancy company - cited as one of the top companies to work for globally, whom are expanding further and looking for a tenacious Solutions Specialist with experience within the IT services, ITO, professional services, technical consultancy industry.
The business provides multi-technology IT services to clients to analyse and provide services, strategies and solutions across the differing lines of business, which includes: networking, collaboration, data centre, CX (customer experience / contact centre), all digital workplace solutions and virtual technologies !!
Your CV will need to demonstrate your experience with:
- Working with the sales community to understand the technical services requirements for all opportunities serviced
- Work with the Resourcing Team to establish how the project/works will be resourced, including the cost to business implications of differing resourcing options
- Work with the Business Units and Sales to ensure that the Technical Services elements of a proposal are fit for purpose in achieving the client’s articulated outcomes
- Write the Technical Services element of the proposal or statement of work
- Secure sign-off from the Delivery Teams that the resourcing profile and commercial terms are viable and within the wider commercial objectives of the Business
- Identify and articulate innovative ways to execute the works that enhance the differentiation of the proposition or improve GM contribution
This is a very varied role, they are a multi vendor environment and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details are available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.