IT Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||£10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Brown|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2017 10:13|
We are currently recruiting for a Junior IT Support analyst for my client based in Oxford.
We’re looking for candidates with a passion for IT and looking to kick start their career in IT, as well as:
- Basic software and hardware knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills
- All Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows XP onwards
- All versions of Microsoft Office Applications including Project and Visio from Office 2000 onwards
- Desktop and laptop hardware
- Provide 1st line telephone support as well as being the primary point of contact for all customers and users for IT and communication issues.
- Monitor the IT Service Desk mailbox on a regular basis and respond to queries appropriately in a timely and efficient manner delivering a high level of customer service.
- Handing issues with PCs, mobile devices and tablets.
Must be able to start by 6th Feb 2017.
For this role we are paying £10 per hour through an umbrella or limited company with an initial contract of 3 months with a strong chance of an extension.
For more information please call or send your latest CV.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's