|Job Title:||IT Propositions / Product Specialist / Architect|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: training and excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
IT Propositions / Product Specialist / Architect
80 – 90K package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Propositions / Product Solutions Specialist / Architect to join a large global IT Professional Services / Consultancy company - cited as one of the top companies to work for globally, whom are expanding further and looking for a tenacious Propositions Specialist with experience within the IT services, ITO, professional services, technical consultancy industry.
The business provides multi-technology IT services to clients to analyse and provide services, strategies and solutions across the differing lines of business, which includes: networking, collaboration, data centre, CX (customer experience / contact centre), all digital workplace solutions and virtual technologies !!
Your CV will need to demonstrate your experience with:
- Work with the Business Unit and Alliances community to identify, qualify and subsequently construct Technical Services propositions
- To ensure that their core propositions possess a comparably mature Technical Services capability
- To build the initial collateral and materials that will be required to sell and then deliver a successful project
- To liaise with the Resource Managers (PMO) to advise on resourcing requirements for the core competencies being taken to market
- To train and mentor the Technical Services Solutions Specialists in new and/or updated propositions for market
- To liaise with the Training Coordinator (PMO) to advise on any training requirements that new or updated propositions demand
- To act as an evangelist for their Technical Services function across the Business Units, Alliances and their extended partner/supplier base
- To support the Technical Services, Service Catalogue Administrator in the transition of new or updated services into the Technical Services, services catalogue
- Subject matter expertise in one, rising to 2 of the Digital Workspace and Digital Infrastructure Business Unit silos
- A good understanding of the current technologies market and general technology futures
- Extensive exposure to the sales cycle, including the ability to clearly articulate a value proposition
- Considerable experience in a Technical Services delivery role
This is a very varied role, they are a multi vendor environment and offer personal development plans to help you to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house learning, development and technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details are available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.