|Job Title:||IT Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 15:19|
Location: Central London
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a successful leading global private equity investment firm with $37 billion of equity capital under management. The companies family of funds includes private equity, growth equity, real estate, debt/credit, lending and biohealth. They align themselves with committed management teams and entrepreneurs and help build businesses of significant value. Their team of over 350 investment professionals has substantial operating, consulting, technology and financial management experience, enabling them to contribute meaningfully to their portfolio companies.
You will be working as an experienced hands-on IT Manager to join their Global Technology Department. The IT Manager will be primarily responsible for the Technology support of the firm’s offices within Europe and be responsible for managing the local Technology team (based in London). This position is also a member of the Technology Senior Leadership Team for the firm-wide Technology function. The IT Manager will report to the firm’s Chief Information Officer.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Seven+ years of proven experience IT Infrastructure and Services
- 3+ years supervisory experience
- Deep experience with computer networks, administration, and installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface.
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices.
- Largely proficient with various Microsoft platforms (Windows 10, Server, Office, and Office 365).
- Good management, leadership skills, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Should be familiar with technologies, such as, but not limited to:
- Office 365
- Cisco telephone, video conferencing and networking
- Networking Concepts (DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, VLAN’s, Routers, Switches, etc.)
- Windows Servers (2008 R2 – 2019)
- Active Directory
- Desktop/Laptop Technology
- IT Service Desk Management
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home
- Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
- Annual offsite somewhere hot (South of France last time!)
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.