IT Business Analyst – Warwickshire - £28 Per Hour
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst – Warwickshire - £28 Per Hour|
|Salary:||£28.00 per hour through umbrella/limited|
|Start Date:||April 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2017 17:24|
Experienced Business Analyst with own transport required for min 9 month contract to work for a large organisation on the outskirts of Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
This is an exciting long term contract opportunity with a blue chip client offering interesting project work.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Create and agree Business Requirements Documentation
• Agree gaps, to-be processes and budget requirements with business
• Lead the evolution of Functional Design Documents for sign-off by the IT Manager
• Prepare project plans to meet the business and IT plans
• Work with QA Team in the development of test plans
• Lead User Acceptance Testing of Sales Order Management processes
• Ensure effective integration with both up and downstream business processes and systems
• Deliver IT solutions that integrate with policies, business processes and standards
• A detailed working knowledge of business analysis using structured methods
• Ability to work in a cross functional team
• Good interpersonal skills at all levels within and outside the organisation
• Results oriented with a firm understanding of business priorities and project planning
• Typically a graduate or equivalent business experience in a suitable discipline
• High level analytical profile across all IT disciplines.
• Excellent track record of delivering high profile projects.
• Prince2 and Agile methodologies
Please send your details for an immediate response and informal discussion – our client can interview and hire ASAP!GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's