GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for an IP Telephony SME for a 3 to 6 month contract based in London. This role is going to be for a Global Managed Services Provider working on client site. We are looking for someone who is an expert in design across network and voice infrastructure as well as build and development and test planning.
Skill Set and Experience:
- Strong experience in the requirements gathering, design and build of CUCM 12.x
clustered solutions which include branch office deployments
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communications and vendor management skills as well as experience in client facing environments
- Ability to liaise and take charge of vendors for the full service delivery, including implementation logistics and issue resolution
- Strong support and trouble shooting skills. Ability to troubleshoot from first alert to
- Good understanding of Cisco networking routing and switching in LAN, MAN & WAN
environments. The application of QOS, ACL’s, Firewall rules etc.
- Strong experience in the complete physical and logical deployment of CUCM
clustered solutions, including branch office deployments. Migrating from existing
PBX/CME or Green Field site to CUCM
- Good understanding and hands on experience of cabling infrastructure and patch
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.