Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 16:56|
GSA Techsource is looking for a senior Project Manager for a long term contract in Brussels; the successful candidate will join the IT infrastructure project team and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of IT infrastructure projects, supported by highly advanced technology. The successful candidate will have to be able to manage the timing and budget of the entire project, ensuring there is a significant reduction in costs year-to-year. The role requires a candidate who can perform precise handovers to other teams within the company, leading to high levels of coordination throughout all sectors.
This is a great opportunity for any contractor looking to take a structured project management role and take responsibility for many domains and levels of multiple projects. The successful candidate must contribute to initiatives and help the company to move forward.
• Several years of experience in IT Project Management, managing multiple projects of various sizes. Desirable experience in insurance/banking.
• A strong negotiator and a candidate who can effectively manage conflict, having influence at every level of management.
• Skilled written and verbal communication, with experience giving presentations to all levels of staff, including senior management.
• Demonstrable knowledge of IT infrastructures.
• The ability to identify potential risks and come up with solutions.
• A strong technical affinity.
• Have a high level of drive, commitment and discipline, with the ability to transfer this to others.
• Use of many technical domains such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem.
• Fluent in English.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
M365 Implementation Project Manager ( contract)
£450 - £500 per day, Benefits: flexible remote working available
Technical Project Support
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Application Support Engineer - Service Now / RACI
£400 - £470 per day
Technical Product Owner
£50000 - £60000 per annum