Infrastructure Engineer – 3rd line, West End
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer – 3rd line, West End|
|Location:||West End London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Hawksley-Blackburn|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2015 14:23|
West End London
£45k - £50k plus benefits
Infrastructure engineer with Active Directory, Exchange, Virtualisation and Mobile client configuration with 3rd line support experience required for a commodity trading company based in envious West End offices.
The Infrastructure engineer will be the solely responsible for the infrastructure maintenance and support for the London Office of a global trading company. You would be involved with supporting the internal end users, managing and participating in IT related projects as well and BAU maintenance. This is an ideal opportunity for a 3rd line infrastructure engineer to move into a role with more ownership in the overall IT of a business.
You will be required to have;
- Experience with Active Directory (User Creation, Group/password/OU maintenance)
- Experience with MS Exchange (Maintenance as well as database maintenance)
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell (when used in AD or Exchange)
- Able to administer virtulisation technologies (VMWare, XenServer, Citrix)
- Able to administer mobile client configuration.
- Ability to support the Microsoft product stack (Office, Visio, SharePoint etc)
Any experience of around administrating Meraki products, supporting Bloomberg/Reuters or knowledge of networking/Lan/Wan/Switches/Routers/Firewalls would be advantageous but not essential.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's