Information Analyst (Financial systems, GIS)
|Job Title:||Information Analyst (Financial systems, GIS)|
|Salary:||Negotiable day rate|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2018 15:17|
With a full theoretical understanding of probability theory and other relevant mathematical disciplines, the post holder leads on the analysis and interpretation of large data sets such as Census and other demographic data, data sets captured in ICT systems such as the Customer Relationship Management system and external data sets such as MOSAIC.
The post holder will undertake a range of regular and specifically commissioned, ad-hoc analysis tasks on behalf of a range of different customers throughout the Council to support improved policy making, decision making and service delivery.
The post holder will, where appropriate, be expected to analyse data spatially, utilising the GIS system and to be an advanced user of the system.
• Has basic skills in using a Financial system (ideally Integra but will consider other).
• Has basic understanding of financial management principles.
• Ability to work within deadlines and pro-actively identifies conflicts that may effect the achievement of work to deadlines.
• Is aware of own performance and requests support to improve where appropriate
• Takes personal responsibility for ensuring customer issues are resolved to the customers satisfaction and raises issues that may have an impact on other customers.
• Previous experience of using an analytic GIS such as Mapinfo Profession
Our client can interview and hire ASAP – Please apply now for an immediate response.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Analyst/Business Analyst Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
VME Batch Expert! VME Batch Analyst / SME
Newcastle upon Tyne
£500 - £600 per day
Back End/Full Stack Developer (Java8, Hibernate)
Newcastle upon Tyne
£450 - £550 per day
Head of Architecture and Solutions
£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus