Implementation Manager - Windows 10/Office365.
|Job Title:||Implementation Manager - Windows 10/Office365.|
|Salary:||£300 a day limited/umbrella – Out of Scope|
|Start Date:||November 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 14:01|
The EUCS Implementation Manger, as part of a wider delivery team, is engaged in the overall transition to Windows 10 and Office365.
The Implementation Managers will be based regionally but will occasionally travel to HQ in London and to sites throughout their region to support this large-scale national roll out.
Candidates will be expected to travel as required.
To be responsible for the deployment and implementation of the deliverables of a dedicated migration lifecycle for their allocated sites for their region.
To communicate and articulate key changes in ways of working as customers migrate from to Office 365.
• Communications, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated evidence of credibility and integrity, providing advice, direction and support to stakeholders.
• Skilled in information and communications technology. Has working knowledge of relevant development life-cycles.
• Experience of financial management in a project context.
• Desktop and pc technical knowledge an advantage
• Supplier management
• Large scale public sector IT programme delivery experience an advantage
• Project management qualifications; Prince 2 or similar
• Ability to assimilate, integrate and extract relevant information in a concise manner as appropriate
• Project management experience: ability to plan, monitor, control and report status information
• Experience of large scale migrations and technology roll outs
• Security Clearance to SC level
• MS Office Suite
• Proactive approach, rising to challenges with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Understanding of software development and delivery processes, methods and standards
• Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT policies
• Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system
• Demonstrated awareness of the social, environmental and corporate impact of ICT
• Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT – e.g. Data Protection Act, Information Assurance policy.
• Practitioner Certificate in PRINCE2
• Knowledge of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) methodology.
• Knowledge of Agile project management methodologies
CV Closing date - 11/10 at 11am GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's