|Job Title:||HR Coordinator/Advisor|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 11:49|
From the full recruitment lifecycle, compliance, maintaining accurate personnel files, performance reviews, investigative meetings and disciplinaries to assisting with HR projects as directed there is a real variety of work across the opportunities.
The roles will have variation in that you will be managing enquiries from staff and managers over breaks and pay, but also delivering training to carers and managers on these topics out in the field.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or working towards
- Have a keen interest in HR and ideally have previous experience of working within an HR environment
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and focused
- Be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner and someone who can multi-task
- Have excellent attention to detail and be willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- Have good Microsoft office skills
- A highly organised approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of successfully dealing with HR matters
- Highly computer literate
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's