Global Systems Infrastructure Architect (Linux)
|Job Title:||Global Systems Infrastructure Architect (Linux)|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, plus fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2016 22:08|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced hands on Linux Systems Infrastructure / Administration Architect with Linux skills to join a large global company designing and implementing the next generation automated system administration standards for global Linux environments based within the Data Centre division.
In this role you will be required to meet business objectives for improved efficiency and service levels across global Data Centres with standards needing to be highly automated using best of breed automates tools for the management of RedHat and Solaris environments.
This is a diverse role and a senior role requiring management of a small team of technical engineers and a lead role in the future direction.
You will need to demonstrate significant experience in the following:
- Broad understanding of business and application environments
- Expert understanding of server architecture within a global network framework
- Expert understanding of the deployment and ongoing maintenance of Solaris and RedHat – Solaris zones, Linux KVMs, VMware
- Expert knowledge of RedHat components required in the global installation environment: Satellite, Cobbler, Puppet, Puppet Dashboard, Foreman
- Expert knowledge of serve security, scripting and shell programming
- Provide input on wider aspects of Data Centre Infrastructure Management as part of the global deployment and future technology directions
- Excellent communication skills.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's