GDPR Business Analyst – Data Space, TOM, Legal
|Job Title:||GDPR Business Analyst – Data Space, TOM, Legal|
|Salary:||£400 per day - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2017 10:45|
Business Analyst with extensive GDPR experience required for min 6 month contract in Glasgow.
This role is inside IR35.
Reporting to the Business Analyst manager or a Senior Business Analyst, the post holder will join a strategically significant team within Operations who are responsible for supporting Business Change Programmes across SLC.
This includes change driven from Central Government or the Devolved Administrations as well as analysing Service Improvements activities.
• GDPR experience in the following areas (Direct relevant experience of analysing a large multi-disciplinary TOM in the Regulatory space would be beneficial.no value)
• Experience in the data space
• Experience of the Procurement space understanding a complex suite of changes to the Supplier Governance framework - This will have key crossover with the security governance framework.
• An information security background would be beneficial
• Experience in the legal space
CV Submission Deadline: Thursday 19th October at 12.00 GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£420 - £520 per day
£400 - £450 per day
Burton upon Trent
£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Remote
£380 - £480 per day
Messaging and Collaboration Engineer
£450 - £570 per day