Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Angus|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 15:23|
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
About the company
This position is with a well funded start-up company in a high growth phase that sell to customers all around the world. Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, this company empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps. Each brand and business they create is unique and no two days are the same. They operate in a high impact, fast paced working environment from the heart of London. This is a great company to work for with the opportunity to develop and progress your career!
About the Role
Are you an experienced and motivated Front-End Developer? Well if yes, then this is the role for you! This is an interesting and challenging position, where you will be working in a team of like-minded developers that will be creating over 100 websites this year! You will work on a reusable library of visual components along with the team leader. You can expect to be involved in multiple projects for different brands across many verticals. This is a fantastic opportunity with a up and coming start-up company offering training, career progression, and recognition. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and problem-solving skills!
- 2+ years of experience as a developer using JS / Node.JS
- You have worked for a medium/ big startup before
- Never stop learning new things to be more productive or bring more quality to your job
- Up to date knowledge of React. This is your preferred choice as frontend Framework. Commercial experience creating websites.
- Bonus: Experience creating backend applications using Node.JS, especially if you used Serverless framework or AWS Services
- Strong problem-solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Social individual
- 25 days’ holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Working from home flexibility
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's