Financial Business Analyst – Financial Services
|Job Title:||Financial Business Analyst – Financial Services|
|Salary:||£400 Per Day UMBRELLA/LTD - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 11:57|
Our government client’s Programme Management Office (PMO) supports the delivery of Business Improvement and Change portfolio of projects and programmes. This role will provide interim business analysis skills to support the analysis and development of user requirements in preparation for the implementation of Innovation Loans, working closely with Programme and Project managers, users and stakeholders across the organisation.
The Business Analyst will support the project to implement Loans.
Candidates will have extensive experience of developing and documenting business requirements within a financial services environment, through to implementation of services along with associated management reporting.
They will work closely with the Project Manager to establish and document requirements, interacting with senior stakeholders and other project teams to ensure the delivery of loans is integrated with existing processes and systems.
• Strong business analysis skills and experience in modelling business processes with exceptional documentation skills.
• Proven depth and breadth of experience working as a Business Analyst and experience of business analysis best practice throughout the entire project life cycle.
• Background in financial services
• Knowledge of financial services operations and reporting
• Experience of Requirements Elicitation, being able to manage business engagement to understand and challenge underlying business needs.
• Experience of defining and managing the documentation of business requirements.
• Ability to create accurate and detailed as-is and to-be business models incorporating process and benefit analysis
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders
• Facilitating workshops with business users
Latest CV submission date is Wednesday at 3pm. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Agile
Newcastle upon Tyne
£350 - £500 per day
Senior Business Analyst - SQL / SSRS / MS SQL
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Data Analyst/Business Analyst Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Junior Business Intelligence (BI)Analyst Developer
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus, exc training, exc benefits
VME Batch Expert! VME Batch Analyst / SME
Newcastle upon Tyne
£500 - £600 per day