Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Perm team
|Job Title:||Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Perm team|
|Contact Name:||Neil Jones|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£25,000 - £30,000 + Dependant on experience
Flexibility and a work life balance are at the heart of our business
In return for your knowledge of the recruitment industry, your possession of the right skills, and your belief in your own ability we offer hybrid working, with a great balance between home and office based working, in a supportive and team based environment.
Working with GSA, you will be an integral part of our vision and strategy where growth, success, and rewards will go hand in hand with training, support and development. The current team at GSA is passionate about the customer be it client or candidate and is fully focused on offering a transparent approach to recruitment.
- Build your client base through outbound business development
- Deliver on house accounts - coming onto a warm desk
- Deliver a professional service to all of your clients and candidates
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained relationship
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Permanent Recruitment Consultant, ideally in IT, but other sectors can be considered.
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Experience with cold calling new businesses and proven track record of exceeding targets
- You will be an independent, hardworking self-starter.
- You will have strong communication and persuasive skills with the ability to provide comprehensive solutions to existing and prospective clients
- Home working available
- Ride to work scheme
- Excellent commission scheme
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
- Ongoing Training and Development schemes
- Amazing tech and systems
- Ability to introduce new ideas into the business- be it tech related, incentive related etc
If you feel ready to work with and contribute to, a small existing team, in a business where the consultant is at the heart of what we do, we’d love to hear from you. We are based in the centre of Lichfield, so when you are in the office, you’ll be right in the middle of some great bars, restaurants and shops.
This is the perfect opportunity for an established recruiter to have true freedom to set up their business with autonomy and flexibility. No KPI for KPI's sake and genuine support throughout the company, from back office, to fellow recruiters and the director, everyone really does care about your success.