End User Technology Engineer
|Job Title:||End User Technology Engineer|
|Salary:||£290 - £330 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:36|
GSA Techsource have a fantastic role at a leading global company within IT services, the position is for an End User Technology Engineer to be a part of a highly successful team. This role will be responsible for the management and delivery of various desktop and server operating systems, as well as applications and patches. This is a very important and impactful area of the business, and the client is looking to grow this team, adding expertise and experience.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Providing 3rd line support, with experience operating under a best practice, ITIL framework.
- Demonstrable experience effectively deploying and managing a variety of user end points.
- Creation of virtual applications (with App-V, Citrix etc.)
- Solving problems efficiently and working with a level of autonomy.
- Work with a team to achieve constant and continuous service improvement.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (this includes Vista, Windows 7).
- Expert level using and managing SCCM.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.