My client is seeking someone who lives and breathes analysis and insight with extensive experience of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Web User Experience tools such as Hotjar and Visual Web Optimiser (VWO). Is this you?
As a champion for digital insight across the business, you will constantly strive for new and innovative ways to use data to enhance my client’s customer experience, driving growth and building on customer retention.
It’s a lively, fast-moving environment where every day offers new challenges and opportunities where personal initiative is encouraged and recognised.
What you’ll need to have…
- Advanced expertise in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, including A/B testing tools such as Hotjar and VWO, AdWords, DoubleClick, User Experience and SEO tools
- Highly developed analytical and insight skills, strong experience in using digital/web analytics tools and ideally a broad understanding of the wider digital function eg. optimisation, UX, marketing, content
- Competent in the latest tagging best practices and online funnel management
- Strong communication and presentation skills and be able to articulate data into meaningful insights and recommendations for non-technical team members and key stakeholders
- Degree level or recognised Digital Marketing qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, ideally in a regulated financial services environment.
- At least 3 years' experience in web-based insight and tracking platforms and at least 2 years' experience in managing and analysing marketing attribution.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
- Relevant training will be provided.
Please submit your application for an informal discussion – my client can interview and hire ASAP.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.