Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Dental cover & Vitality Healthcare|
|Start Date:||Depending on notice period|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 15:58|
Do you have experience within B2B marketing?
Are you looking to join a market leading business?
My client, a market leading B2B retailer, are looking to recruit a creative Digital Marketing Executive to support their Marketing Team and enhance their Digital presence. This role is for someone that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working within their vibrant, distribution premises you will add value to a growing company.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
- Updating, developing and maintaining the Company website.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Increase traffic and drive forward conversion rates
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Assisting by providing creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborating with digital agencies to improve user experience
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keeping strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B & B2C social media, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mind-set and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
If you have any queries, or would generally like additional information on the role, please apply today and one of our Consultants will give you a call!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's