|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Dental cover & Vitality Healthcare|
|Start Date:||Depending on notice period|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Digital Marketing Executive
Do you have experience within B2B marketing?
Are you looking to join a market leading business?
My client, a market leading B2B retailer, are looking to recruit a creative Digital Marketing Executive to support their Marketing Team and enhance their Digital presence. This role is for someone that is a self-starter and highly motivated. Working within their vibrant, distribution premises you will add value to a growing company.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to):
- Updating, developing and maintaining the Company website.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Increase traffic and drive forward conversion rates
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Assisting by providing creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborating with digital agencies to improve user experience
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keeping strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B & B2C social media, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mind-set and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
If you have any queries, or would generally like additional information on the role, please apply today and one of our Consultants will give you a call!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.