|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer - AWS / RHEL / Puppet / Jenkins|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
DevOps Engineer - AWS / RHEL / Puppet / Jenkins
GSA Techsource is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for a central government agency and make a positive impact, contributing to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. We are looking for the kind of person who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy; what really excites the successful candidate is problem-solving and the opportunity to deliver innovative technology that carries real value for users.
The various technologies this role will work with will include: RHEL/Centos, AWS, Puppet, Terraform, Vault, Python, Jenkins, and also including code and security analysis tools such as SonarQube. In addition the role will have to orchestrate an efficient Microservices architecture, deploying scalable, transactional HTTP services (including APIs). Other responsibilities will include:
- Working to improve design and implementation across projects.
- Using databases such as Mongo DB and MY SQL.
- Reviewing the DevOps team as a whole, making sure that high standards are maintained across the board.
- Improving the infrastructure of the existing environment.
- Handling expectations of product owners and delivery heads, establishing timelines and a release process.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.