Desktop Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Desktop Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2016 15:41|
£20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
Commutable from Birmingham, Solihull, Nuneaton, Coventry, Hinkley, Tamworth
GSA Techsource are delighted to be working with well established Midlands based financial support company based close to the Coventry area the UK.
The company are looking for a Desktop support engineer to help support their 140 end users, some of which are based remotely throughout the UK. You will be the first point for users and responsible for logging issues, if you cannot fix the issue you will then escalate to the 3rd line team.
- Experience in a similar role is essential as you will be expected to hit the ground running with this position.
- Knowledge of the administration and support of Windows 7 up to Windows 10 as well as O365 and the general office suite.
- You will be dealing with the basic administration of Active Directory so knowledge of this is also essential.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business so both computer literate and illiterate users.
- Ideally have worked in a role which supported remote workers
- This company have an “all hands on deck” type of attitude so you must be willing to work in a hands on role.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's