Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB
|Job Title:||Datacentre Architect - Nexus / Core Networks / LB|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Duration:||6 months with quarterly extension|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
- Planning, risk assessment, implementation, and documentation of various Network Security Components.
- Managing the design, installation, up-grading of new network equipment
- Performing Incident Management tasks, addressing all change requests and service requests in line with the (SLAs) and providing customized solutions
- Configuring VIP in F5 for new clients.
- Implement and setup Cisco Nexus 5k, 7k and 9K Switches (10Nos).
- Implement EPG, Contract, Bridge Domain, VRF, L2ext, L3ext etc.
- Providing L2/L3 support for all logged incidents/service requests and escalations.
- Co-ordinating with ISP team for implementation and troubleshooting of MPLS network.
- Using tools like cisco jabber, outlook, any connect for remote VPN, liquid planner and service now for ticketing.
- Implement VPC to ensure high resilient and redundant compute infra.
- Attach, configure & modify Cisco FEX to extend and expand backend services.
- Routers: Cisco 1800, 2900 and 3800 Series Routers, Asr 1k Series, Asr 9K series
- Switches: Cisco 3750, 3750-X, 3850, 4500-E, 4500-X, 6500 Series
- Nexus switches: Nexus 7000 series (7009), Nexus 5000 series (5548), Nexus 9000 series
- Advanced training in the field of Networks and Telecommunications, experience of at least 3 years in network environments
- Routing: Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGPv4, GRE, IPv6, NAT, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, DHCP, NTP, SNMP, IP SLA, AAA (RADIUS/TACACS+), MPLS, QoS, Route Filtering, Redistribution, Load Balancing, Multicasting, Summarisation
- Switching: STP, PVST+, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, DTP, VLANs, Trunking, Layer 3 capabilities, Etherchannels,
- Data center: VDC, storage vdc, Fabricpath, Fibre Channel, FCoE, FCIP, VPC, VPC+, EVPC, OTV (unicast/multicast), fex extender,zoning, enhanced zoning, QTEAM, iSCSI,npv and npiv mode, ACI Fabric.
- F5: LTM (Local Traffic Manager), Enterprise Manager, Application Security Manager(ASM), (Access Policy Manager
- Campus & WIFI: Cisco WLC, Radius ISE, Ucopia (Wifi guest), Meraki
- Cisco ISE, ACS, NGS, Catalyst 9K, 4G, 5G LTE, NAC, VLAN / VRF, DNS, Captive Portal, Malware / APT, VPN Ipsec & SSL
- Certified strongly appreciated CCNP, CCIE (orally past & written), CCNP wireless, AWS
You will require SC clearance for this role, the client will put you through this if not already held.
This role can be based from either the Bristol/Chester office or can be remote.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.