|Job Title:||Database Lead|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-09-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Marsden|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
The role would include you managing databases, platforms (Middleware – Forms/Reports & BIPublisher) together with certifying consistency in the following test & development and production. Working closely with IT teams such as:
- Performance Monitoring
- Security Management
- Data Migration
- Data Platform Configuration
- Security Patching
- Proactively reviewing and responding to Oracle database alerts.
- Daily health report and correcting any errors.
- Assisting with the development of staff in database development projects.
- Maintain and monitoring database storage resources.
- Monitor and Maintain database maintenance.
- Database Security including – Patching & Updates.
- Monitoring and maintaining DR/BCP databases.
- Trouble shoot and resolve database connectivity issues.
- Following Change Management process to implement database – Changes, Security Patches and Configuration.
- Problem Management Processes to help with troubleshooting and resolving recurring issues.
- Assisting with the automation of regular database support activities.
- 10+ years’ experience as an operational Oracle DBA
- Experience (Practical) with any Cloud technologies, preferably Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Experience in Oracle Middleware products (Weblogic 12c, Forms&Reports and BI Publisher)
- Demonstrable knowledge of Oracle 12c/19c Database administration
- Practical knowledge and experience of High Availability solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle Database design and database server infrastructure
- Database / Middleware patching
- Experience in OEM 13c
- Experience in Oracle Data Guard, RMAN, performance tuning
- Experience in Unix Shell / Python scripting
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.