Data Warehouse Analyst 35-42KB Leicestershire
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Analyst 35-42KB Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2016 13:23|
This is an exciting and excellent opportunity for a Data Warehouse Analyst with a range of skills to join an expanding eCommerce team which has very exciting strategic and growth plans.
You will be ensuring continued support for current and future business reporting and analytical requirements. Whilst the work will be biased towards the analysis, design and specification of solutions. an all rounder is sought, able to work efficiently using ETL tools, SQL and ideally, also reporting tools – a great opportunity to pick up new technologies in this innovative environment.
As a Data Warehouse Analyst you will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your experience with a combination of the following dependant on the level of experience you have attained thus far:
- At least 2 years current / recent experience in IT, working in a data warehouse environment
- Strong SQL skills gained in a modern RDBMS environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Data modelling techniques.
- Ideally experience of an ETL tool, and a reporting tool; ideally Cognos, or a similar tool, eg MicroStrategy 7i, Business Objects
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical ability with proven technical aptitude.
- Flexible attitude and enthusiasm to learn new skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel occasionally, typically within Europe.
Our client offers a relaxed, professional working environment with excellent on-site facilities, parking, an impressive benefits package and competitive starting salaries.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's