Data Mart / Data Warehouse Developer
|Job Title:||Data Mart / Data Warehouse Developer|
|Salary:||£350 - £365 per day|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Bailey|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2016 11:13|
This is working for a large NHS Trust, undergoing significant change within their BI and IT Department.
Skills must include:-
- Design and implementation of data marts in an acute setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership of full life cycle from requirements to implementation.
- The creation of all relevant documentation, (Specifications, design, operational SOPs etc).
- Have an excellent understanding of the concepts of data dimensional modelling.
For an informal discussion, please call Chris Bailey at GSA Techsource GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Warehousing Specialist (EMIS, SystmOne)
£360 - £400 per day
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Back End Developer
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Full Stack Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum