Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Driving improved engagement through the entirety of the customer journey and driving conversion from enquiry through to booking.
- Providing relevant support and accurate advice to Central Enquires team using your acute knowledge’s of services available, being focused on increasing conversion of enquiries to visits
- Ensuring a data-first approach, frequently reporting to Senior Leadership to showcase the level of support your department provides, and your knowledge of commercial acumen
- Strive continuously to offer leading and innovative customer services procedures, policies and standards, continuously evolving and improving
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service as well as leading a team of customer service staff
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience and a customer-centric team leader role
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- CRM competency uses CRM systems daily and is competent in its practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time and a team effectively
- Possess planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to communicate and network effectivity
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.